We made some updates for tool “Basic SEO” (SEO – Search Engine Optimization) page content and slightly changed design of outputed result data and info.
There are now descriptions for all items result data to explain for what purpose is given SEO item. All descriptions are on bottom of page bellow results data/info. Description contains also recommedations or reference to another source that could be more descriptive and are useful than create new one.
Bellow is list items for wchich was added description acording to SEO:
- Page URL
- Nice URL
- HTML code validation
- HTML lang
- Charset/encoding standard
- Title tag
- Description meta
- Robots meta
- Author meta
We hope that this short description of each report info will be helpful for profesionals and also good info for users that do not know much about SEO and its parts/elements.
Basic SEO tool is still not complete we would like to add additional data and items that is one of reasons why it is in BETA.
It is some time from last post. 🙂
But there were made finally some progress forward.
Bellow are some tools in progress that will be released soon:
Simple DNS lookup
Basic DNS records lookup based in input domain/hostname that will result A, AAAA, CNAME, MX, TXT, etc.
Link to Simple DNS lookup 🔗
Reverse DNS looukup (rDNS)
This DNS tool will perform a reverse IP lookup to find domain/hostname associated to corresponding IP. This could be used to:
- help to find source of sending spam emails
- try to help identify origin and track down who is try/ing to break firewall, hack system
- help identify of visitor’s source hostname
Link to Reverse DNS looukup 🔗
List and analyse basic SEO elements on webpage for given URL. This tool is in “BETA” because we strungling with form of presenting data from source and also list only relevant parts.There is now info for:
- Redirect check – inputed/typed URL is same as final URL
- Nice URL – url does not contain any special chars and URL is readable
- HTML valid – valid HTML code with use of external W3C source (https://validator.w3.org/nu/)
- HTML lang – detecting lang attr on <html> tag to determine lang
- Charset/encoding standard – detection of charset meta
- Title tag – existing and its length
- Description meta – description meta and length
- Robots meta – setup if robot can crawle page content and its links (not completed result)
- Author meta – info about author if exists
- … and there will be more…
Link to Basic SEO 🔗
Wats my IP (cleint IP)
Tool to display publicly displayed IP address. Is not hacking or anything fancy or invasing to privacy.
Link to Whats my IP 🔗
Website/app is not dead and is still in progress.
Now is there only info text about developing. :o/
This is small start of project for help improve and analyse website and all connected aspects of websites or hostings/servers. We hope that this tools will be helpful. All tools are used separately for some time but for personal uses. Therefore there is needed some work to go public and also to be honest this is side project with no top priority and also we do not want go public with some rubish.
On this blog you can find out more about our project where you can get more info about actual state or news.
Stay tuned. :o)